Many outside factors affect the productivity and personal contentment of your colleagues and employees. In the US, $300 billion is lost annually across all corporate entities and/or functions with decreased productivity due to employee disengagement and welfare. The evidence is clear – People perform better when they are happier and healthier.
The relationship between yoga and stress reduction has become well-established with proven, researched benefits to overall physical and mental fitness.
Over the last 25 years, more and more companies are increasing the trend in corporate yoga in an effort to improve employee well-being and lower health care costs.
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE YOGA:
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More respect for senior management of companies
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved posture
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases
Allow Thrive Power Yoga, to create a customizable corporate yoga program designed for achieving individual and/or group goals.
Corporate Yoga Program offerings include:
- Corporate group rates for in -studio yoga classes
- On-site yoga group classes
- Group wellness and yoga workshops
In addition to great yoga, enrolled employees can also enjoy these other great benefits:
- Group wellness kick-off presentation
- 20% off coupon for any one retail purchase at the studio
- 30 days kick-off of inspirational antidotes and healthy recipes sent via email
Call us today and let Thrive partner with your company for a happy, healthier and more productive workplace!
Contact the studio or Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.