Whether you’re a beginner to yoga or just new to our studio…here’s what to expect on your first visit:
- Wear comfortable, light clothing that will allow you to move freely in class.
- We encourage you to have your own yoga mat. If you don’t already have one, yoga mats can be rented before class or purchased at the studio.
- Bring one large towel to cover your mat, as well as a hand towel to wipe excess perspiration. If you forget, we also have towel rental service.
- Bring plenty of water with you to drink both during and after class. A water cooler or bottled water is available at the studio.
- An empty stomach is recommended for a comfortable class experience. Wait two to three hours after a meal or a half hour after a light snack or drink.
- Check in at the front desk, take off your shoes, turn off your cell phone. It is best to arrive 15 minutes prior to class to ensure you have a space as well as allowing time to complete your new client forms.
- Bare feet are requested for all yoga classes. Shoe cubbies are located in the men’s and women’s changing areas.
- It is advised that you do not bring valuables with you to class as Thrive Power Yoga is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Our studio offers shower facilities, bath towels, hair dryers and toiletries for your convenience.
- Talk to your teacher, let them know if you must leave early or if you have any injuries or conditions that the teacher should know about.
A few pictures to familiarize yourself with our space